Want To Know More About Me?
I am Janice Tucker, a half English, half Welsh woman, living in County Kerry, Ireland, practising Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) and Acupuncture, and teaching Qigong (how’s that for a mixture)! I help people who want to take positive steps to augment their health.
You may be fed up with feeling like you are “fire-fighting” your way through life with very little control. You may be worried that if your current situation continues then it could ultimately lead to even more health problems down the line.
I am able to help you by guiding you every step of the way along the road to becoming bright-eyed and bushy-tailed!
Since I qualified as a practitioner of Traditional Chinese Medicine in 2000, I have been helping thousands of people just like you to achieve an optimistic, confident attitude to presiding over their health now AND IN THE FUTURE.
Why Should You Listen To Me?
- a degree and PhD in Zoology;
- a qualification as a secondary school science teacher
- a Licentiate in Traditional Chinese Medicine & Acupuncture;
- 4 month long study visits to train in Medical Qigong at the University of Traditional Chinese Medicine in Guangzhou, China.
I still can’t quite believe I did all that without having a meltdown!
How My Eclectic Background Can Help You
Since qualifying in 2000 I have been developing my skills as a Traditional Chinese Medicine, Acupuncture and Qigong practitioner. My two well-established clinical practices in Kerry, Ireland have allowed me to gain a unique 3-pronged perspective around the world of health management.
1. My conventional biology training allows me to understand health in a conventional way.
2. Chinese medicine allows me to view health from the 5000 ft view – to know that your health depends on many factors; diet, exercise, sex, emotions, work, family, relationships, etc.
3. My Qigong training and my teaching experience allow me to share even more ways to help you to learn how to manage your health for yourself, nipping potential problems in the bud before they become a huge, unmanageable, worrisome pain in the butt!
I’m in a state of constant appreciation and gratitude that I’ve been able to spend many years helping and teaching thousands of motivated clients and Qigong students to make huge positive changes to the state of their physical, mental and emotional health.
I believe that:
– you can be in control of your life.
– nobody need worry how to take the helm where their future health is concerned.
– my blend of understanding of Western and Chinese medicine puts me in a unique position to help thousands more people.
If you are feeling stuck in the mud and are looking to take positive action towards fulfilling your health potential but not quite sure how to go about it, then why not think about working with me?
If you want to know more about how I can help you then fill out the form below and I’ll get back to you in two shakes of a lamb’s tail!