I Want To Have A Baby
Does This Sound Like You?
- You probably always wanted to be a mother. At school your friends may have commented that you would make a great mum one day as you were always taking care of others around you.
- You may have spent the last few months (or even years) trying to get pregnant. You may even have succeeded and then suffered a miscarriage.
- You eat a healthy diet and take regular exercise. You feel you are doing all the right things to give yourself the best chance of conceiving.
The Result of the Struggle
- Your biggest frustration is that you most likely feel emotionally disheartened and flat.
- Physically your body may feel “down”. Getting a period each month, being in pain for a week each month, with no positive outcome makes you question whether it is all worth the effort. Every time your period arrives this is yet another emotional blow and to the extent that you may cry for the whole of the first day.
The Transformation You Are Wishing For
- To have a baby.
- To have a reason as to why you can’t have a baby. The medical profession may have given you no reason as to why you can’t get pregnant. You may have received lots of conflicting information regarding why you are not yet pregnant. This is understandably very frustrating and confusing, which probably only adds to your heartache and level of despondency.
How Can I Help You With The Transformation You Are Seeking?
Since 2000 I have helped many women enhance their fertility and become pregnant using Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM). Treatment can be used as a stand alone method to help you if you are wanting to conceive naturally or as an adjunct to fertility treatments such as IUI or IVF.
TCM can help you as follows:
- Emotionally: You perhaps wish you could turn off your emotions and not care so much about this as it feel all consuming. You would also probably like to be able to better cope with the overwhelm and anxiety that comes with such an emotionally roller coaster situation.
- Physically: Acupuncture and TCM can enhance blood flow to the ovaries and uterus, improve egg quality and quantity and so enhance fertility. It is well documented as being very helpful in improving the success rates of fertility treatments, especially IVF, so this is a good choice of treatment which will elevate your overall level of health and consequently your fertility.
- Talking to someone who is outside of your family and circle of friends can be of huge benefit to you. someone Having access to someone who is objective, who you feels safe to tell anything to can be extremely reassuring, keeping you strong and determined on your journey towards having a child.
This is what one happy client had to say about how her periods returned after only a few sessions of acupuncture with me…
I struggled for many years with amenorrhea, basically a lack of menstrual cycle. I had been to see many doctors and specialists, had been put on medication and had implemented all of the diet and lifestyle changes recommended, but to no avail. So, I decided to take a different approach, came off medication with the approval of my doctor and started to see Janice for regular acupuncture appointments.
Attending the regular acupuncture sessions, helped me both physically and emotionally and I felt much more in tune with myself, aware of my body and how I was feeling. Being able to open up to Janice about the issues I was experiencing and having someone to check in with on a regular basis was a great relief.
Within just a couple of months of beginning the acupuncture sessions, I finally got a regular period cycle back and overall felt a much greater sense of wellbeing and contentedness. Happily, I was able to fall pregnant after just 4 monthly menstrual cycles!
Janice is a wonderful practitioner, very passionate about what she does and I always felt comfortable and at ease during the treatment sessions. I could not recommend Janice more highly, and credit her for getting me and my cycle back on track.
Your Successful Outcome Looks Like This…
Fewer emotional “ups and downs”
Strong and determined
Physically healthy and vibrant.
Hopeful, knowing that you are doing everything possible to increase your chances of conceiving