Traditional Chinese Medicine For Digestive Issues
Does This Sound Like You?
We are all familiar with the saying, “You are what you eat“. Unfortunately, sometimes what we eat can do us more harm than good or exacerbate an pre-existing digestive issue.
I help clients with many types of digestive problems in my clinics. Can you identify with any of the following conditions?
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Stomach Ulcer
- Crohn’s Disease
- Abdominal Cramps
- Food Intolerance
How Does This Leave You Feeling?
At the very least you will feel digestive discomfort, at most, excruciating and unberable pain. The knock on effect of this physical sensation is widespread and can affect other areas of your physical body but also have a serious impact upon your mood leading to:
- anxiety, worry and fear that your condition may become worse;
- a sense of helplessness that you can’t do much to ease your pain;
- physical exhaustion from insufficient nutrition because your digestive system is not functioning at its optimum;
- anger and frustration that you have tried many other avenues of healthcare with little or no improvement in your condition;
- stress about going to social events where food is involved for fear of embarrassment that you won’t be able to eat the food that’s available (or that you’ll have to urgently run to the bathroom if you do!).
I think you’ll agree that this is not a tolerable situation to have to endure in the long term. Thankfully, there are some very worthwhile treatment options available to you through Traditional Chinese Medicine, Acupuncture and Dietary Therapy.
The Transformation You Are Wishing For
- Ease in your digestive discomfort or pain, even better for it to disappear completely!
- Confidence that you can go out and about for dinner, to weddings and to parties, without worrying about what’s going to be on the menu.
- Elevated energy levels as a result of your digestive system functioning in perfect balance.
How Can I Help You?
I’ve treated many clients in my clinic using acupuncture and TCM to help alleviate digestive issues and bring the body back into a healthy balance.
Usually a combination of the various branches of TCM will produce the most effective results for you. These include:
- Dietary Therapy according to Traditional Chinese Medicine principles. Because food is such a central part of everything digestive it makes sense to tailor your diet according to your diagnosis according to TCM. This will take any undue pressure off your digestive system and promote the healing of this area, allowing for your recovery.
- Acupuncture. Using acupuncture has been shown to reduce pain, gastric spasm, improve motility, and reduce acid secretion.
- Chinese Herbal Medicine. Because Chinese herbs work through the digestive system they combine very well with other TCM modalities in order to provide you with the relief you are looking for.
- Qigong breathing and relaxation methods. If you know that stress has an impact on your digestive health, then it is so helpful to find methods which you can practice in order to relax. Certain Qigong methods of simple movment and breathing are especially effective for promoting digestive health and balance. If you have IBS please take a look at this video on “Qigong for IBS“.
Your Successful Outcome Looks Like This…
Pain free and easy digestion
Stress free and confident about attending social events without worrying about what you will be able to eat
Assured that you can manage your digestive health effectively with the new knowledge you’ve acquired
So Let’s Get Things Started.
Contact Me Using The Form Below Or By Calling Me On 087 4128342
Get In Touch
If you live in Kerry you'll find one of my Traditional Chinese Medicine & Acupuncture clinics close to you as there are three; in Tralee, Killorglin and Cahersiveen.
Also contact me for information on Qigong workshops which I teach on a regular basis in different locations around Kerry.
Bio Force Medical & Dental Clinic, Tralee
Beauty Within Skincare & Holistic Centre, Killorglin
The Aquarian Healthstore, Cahersiveen
Phone: 087 4128342
Business Hours: By appointment