Traditional Chinese Medicine For Emotional Stress
Does This Sound Like You?
- You feel anxious much of the time, sometimes even to point of feeling a sense of panic and loss of control.
- You are easily overwhelmed and overthink situations which seem to control you, rather than you feeling in control of them.
- Maybe you have suffered the loss of someone close to you and you feel sadness and grief over this loss, to the point where you wonder if this feeling will ever subside.
- Your family situation maybe such that you take care of elderly parents or have adult children still living at home. You feel anger and resentment that you are taking care of everyone else with very little time for yourself.
- A relationship difficulty or break up may be causing you feelings of anxiety, financial worry, depression and fear for your future.
- Your sleep may be affected because you can’t switch your mind off from thinking about these emotional stresses in your life.
- You have to take time off work because of how the emotional stress is affecting your ability to function and concentrate at work.
The Transformation You Are Wishing For
- To gain some control over your emotions to the point where you feel as though they are no longer all consuming and taking over your life.
- To be able to go to work and do your job with focus and concentration, and without distraction.
- For your mind to be sufficiently calm and clear to enjoy a good night’s sleep.
- For your mood to improve so that you feel happy instead of miserable.
How Can I Help You Transform From Emotional Distress to Emotional Ease?
Emotional distress accompanies many physical health conditions in addition to presenting as a stand alone issue. If you think about it, when you feel pain, there is no way that you are going to be in a good mood and feel happy about that. In Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) there is no separation between physical, mental, emotional and spiritual issues as they all impact upon each other.
- Understand your emotions and gain some control over what you are feeling in order to reduce your feelings of overwhelm.
- Improve your sleep and thereby your energy levels the next day by teaching you how to calm and clear your mind going into bed at night.
- Come up with a plan of simple Qigong breathing, stretches and movement. This will ensure that you can stabilise your emotions and feel more confident that you control them, rather than them controlling you.
- Feel emotionally more upbeat, hopeful about your future and able to cope with your emotions on a day to day basis.
- Get to the point where you can consult with your doctor about reducing or stopping any medication which you may be have been taking.
Your Successful Outcome Looks Like This…
In control of your emotions
Calm and clear minded
Upbeat and positive mood
Able to enjoy the activities you used to enjoy before emotional stress took over your life
Confident that you will be able to manage your emotions in the future with a couple of top up treatments of Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture.
So Let’s Get Things Started.
Contact Me Using The Form Below Or By Calling Me On 087 4128342
Get In Touch
If you live in Kerry you'll find one of my Traditional Chinese Medicine & Acupuncture clinics close to you as there are three; in Tralee, Killorglin and Cahersiveen.
Also contact me for information on Qigong workshops which I teach on a regular basis in different locations around Kerry.
Bio Force Medical & Dental Clinic, Tralee
Beauty Within Skincare & Holistic Centre, Killorglin
The Aquarian Healthstore, Cahersiveen
Phone: 087 4128342
Business Hours: By appointment